ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION:
Only Indian Community i.e. Indian Nationals & Citizens can register.
The minimum age for registering is 18 years for women and 21 years for men.
You should not be disabled by any law from entering into a contract.
If you desire to get remarried, you must be legally competent to do so.
FILLING OF FORM –
To become a member of our www.viharmatrimony.com, you have to fill up the Registration Form clearly and completely with sign and upload three latest post card size photos with registration form.
Choose membership plan as per your choice given in the siteviharmatrimony.com and Pay fees in our Bank of Baroda a/c by NEFT/IMPS/RTGS.
Above fees once paid will not return back at any circumstances. Above fees is non- refundable and /or transferable
Before finalize engagement you must enquire all past matter regarding all related matter of bride/groom, if found fake/wrong information www.viharmatrimony.com and vihar Buddhist marriage information centre Nagpur will not responsible for that.
Whenever your marriage gets finalized either with any of our registered members or with any outsider, you will have to inform us immediately so that your profile is deleted from our records. Intimation about finalization of your marriage may be given by email, telephone or courier.
Viharmatrimony.comreserves the right in its sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account & block/ discontinue/ remove the account/ profile of a member based on such review.
Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on viharmatrimony.com. Reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India only.
Legal Disclaimer And Usage Agreement
Visitors of viharmatrimony.comare granted a non exclusive, limited license to use and access the content and services offered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") by your positive acts of accessing viharmatrimony.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. if you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you should not access or use viharmatrimony.com
1. To register as a member of viharmatrimony.comor use this Site, you must be of legal marriageable age as per the laws of country in which you are currently resides and as per the law of country you are citizen of. The viharmatrimony.comSite is only to facilitate lawful marriages between persons who are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which they are subject.. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If at any time viharmatrimony.com, is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, viharmatrimony.comreserves the right to forthwith terminate your account and / or your right to use the Service.
2. Viharmatrimony.comalso reserves the rights to terminate your account/ remove profile/ block access to the Site with or without sending notice..
3. Viharmatrimony.comreserves the right in it is sole discretion to review the activity and status of each account and block/ discontinue/ remove the account/ profile of a member based on such review viharmatrimony.com.
4. Contents Posted on the viharmatrimony.comYou understand and agree that viharmatrimony.commay delete any content, messages, photos or profiles that in the sole judgment of viharmatrimony.comwith respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to viharmatrimony.comthe license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to viharmatrimony.comoffline Centre's. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the viharmatrimony.comreserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, viharmatrimony.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, viharmatrimony.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account.
5.Viharmatrimony.comreserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Viharmatrimony.comalso reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, viharmatrimony.comis not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants.
6. At viharmatrimony.comthe privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This section outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by viharmatrimony.comand how it is used. Viharmatrimony.comis an online matrimonial service designed to provide an easy way for our members to meet each other on the Web. Our members create their own unique profiles and our site search technology provides them matches based on their pre-selected criteria. In order to do this, we ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site.
7. Viharmatrimony.comalso allows members to submit public and private information on behalf of others child/ward, sibling, friend or marriage bureau. If such child/ward, sibling, friend or marriage bureau does not wish this information to be displayed, she/he has the option to request removal of such information after providing the necessary evidence that the information pertains to her/him.
8. Disclaimers:- viharmatrimony.comis not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the viharmatrimony.comService, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Service whether online or offline. viharmatrimony.comassumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by viharmatrimony.comto its Members. viharmatrimony.comis not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the viharmatrimony.comSite and/or in connection with the viharmatrimony.comService. Under no circumstances will viharmatrimony.combe responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the viharmatrimony.comSite or transmitted to viharmatrimony.comMembers. The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by viharmatrimony.comis not a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from/by viharmatrimony.comshall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, any relations (including but not limited to matrimonial relations) established pursuant to the use of viharmatrimony.com.
9. The Site and the Service are provided "as is basis" and viharmatrimony.comexpressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Viharmatrimony.comcannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the viharmatrimony.comService.
10. viharmatrimony.comexpressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content posted on the Site / made available to viharmatrimony.comby any Members or the users of the Site or any third party. Viharmatrimony.comdoes not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and viharmatrimony.comreserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site viharmatrimony.comdoes not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
11. Limitation on Liability. In no event will viharmatrimony.combe liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Service, even if viharmatrimony.comhas been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, viharmatrimony.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to viharmatrimony.comfor the Service during the term of your account.
13. Other. By becoming a Member of the viharmatrimony.comservice, you agree to receive certain specific email from viharmatrimony.com. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail. You can also manage your subscription to these emails. You hereby confirm that as on date of registration, Disturb (DND) subscriber you hereby confirm that you do not have any objection to receive messages (promotional or otherwise) from viharmatrimony.com. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the viharmatrimony.comservice, contains the entire agreement between you and viharmatrimony.comregarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
14. By becoming a member of viharmatrimony.comand/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them.